Free Voice Webinar
Learn some easy to apply tools to help you speak, teach or sing with confidence, power & purpose
Watch this Webinar to Use Your Voice in Empowering Ways
In this free 30-Minute Webinar you'll learn techniques to better understand what your voice is as well as how to use it in a healthy way that leaves you feeling empowered and confident in your ability to express yourself when you speak, teach or sing!
In this 30-Minute Webinar You'll Learn
- an overview of what the voice is
- the difference between the mechanical and emotional-psychological voice
- correct postural alignment for speaking & singing
- basic breathing support exercises for speaking & singing
- simple voice warm up techniques to use before you wish to speak or sing
- simple resonance exercises to use whenever you speak or sing
Get started now!
“I'm learning so much from your video course. I love, love, love it!” - Annie Au (International Yin Yoga & Chinese Meridians 50hr, 100hr & 200 hr YTT course leader. Owner Annie Au Yoga, Colombo, Sri Lanka)
I'm Kirbanu, an Australian voice empowerment coach, musician & mindfulness practitioner. I fuse vocal science with mindfulness techniques to teach people how to use their voices holistically and in empowering ways. Having performed over 500 concerts in 5 years and taught vocal workshops worldwide I truly understand the necessity of being able to express ourselves clearly, with confidence and in a way that is in alignment with our mind and body. My deep passion is to share practical tools & techniques with you so you too can experience the joy and confidence a holistic connection with your own voice brings.